BOTW = Blog of the Week
Hello, friends! Meet The Budget Fashionista, a beauty and fashion site that can instantly become your bestfriend!
Owner: Kathryn Finney
I came across this site when I was scouting for resources for one of my cosmetic entries, the “Yes Girl, Make-ups Expire.” Although the site’s over-all appearance and format is simple (just a white background and sporadic pictures), my peepers instantly gave it attention because it looks very classy. I think that The Budget Fashionista is a rather gigantic girl-site already (it has a book, by the way) – and so I won’t be surprised why this online space is so well-pulled together.
Why you must visit it:
- Budget Fashionista will teach you how to become beautiful while keeping your wallet intact
- It is a one-stop place for all things you need to know regarding beauty, fashion, shopping, steals, and deals
- You’ll get the latest scoop about celebrity fashion styles
- It provides heavenly tips for clueless femmes about using make-up and creating a look
- You’ll be updated about fashion trends – what’s hot, and what’s not!
- The page is clean, there aren’t too many (or humongous) ads grazing the whole screen
- It shouts girl power!
- Deals posted are only for US-based consumers (sigh)
- It caters more to mature young/old adults – young teens can’t relate to some posts that much