Right now, I was inspired by WordPress to answer these three questions:
I am actually sleepy already after having finished my previous entry of a thousand words and above. But then, something in these questions really perked me up and gave me an instant boost to make another post.
Hmmmmmm. . . . . Miss Universe-type of questions?
Let’s pretend I am a Miss Universe candidate who should answer the question:
Would you rather have one free trip to space or free international travel for life? . . .
What would my answer be?
Here it goes. . .
I’d rather have the free international travel for life than the one free trip to space because I believe that the Earth, our home, is such a wonderful, beautiful, and amazing place – and not even a whole lifetime is enough for me to explore it.
(Then. . . . . . . . I ranked fourth!) – Just kidding! wink
Now here’s the second question:
Cake or Pie?
Cake. There are more cake varieties than pie. Plus, I think it’s more “high-class” to eat cake in a restaurant rather than swallow a big chunk of pie in a picnic.
– And for the one I really like –
Write one sentence that summarizes each year of your life so far.
Okay, this one’s very exciting, but very hard to do. I mean, I’m not even aware what my life was when I was 2 years old! But since this is some sort of a challenge, I’d gladly take it.
- My infancy period began on the 21st of November, 1988 and all I did was eat, sleep, poop, and grow up!
- I’m not sure of I really know how to distinguish myself from the world during this year.
- Fringster starts to say her first word – “Momma, big!”
- I started nursery!
- Kinder days with my best friend (Conrad) – so memorable!
- School, play, eat, sleep – I don’t care what happens to the world!
- A year where I’ve found an enemy (I got bullied) but then I also found a bestfriend (Alexis)!
- All my days sort-of revolved with school and my crush.
- I was a teacher’s pet, I guess?
- Finally, I started being serious with my studies!
- Those were 12 months of fun, laughter, acting, and craziness with my Grade 5 classmates!
- Being a grade 6 wisdom student – life was a blast.
- Saw my first love and became a flirt (lol).
- Sophomore days: A mixture of fun and heartaches! =(
- It’s the time where I’ve handled a lot of LOVE issues.
- This year was where my life as a high school student – in all aspects – was at its fullest (‘Guess highschool never ends!)
- I’ve just realized that college is a jungle and even your one true love can leave you.
- The year of rest and changes!
- I was culture-shocked after transferring to another school but I’ve handled it well as a LADY.
- My last year of being a teen (twen-teen…duh!) was spent always daydreaming about my crush (who ignored my existence) while trying to direct my attention to the Nursing topic of my teacher at the same time.
- SNA and Nursing were the only two words I know of during this year.
- This was the sickest, toughest, most painful year of my life where everything and everyone and every decision I’ve made just never fitted well on the picture – this was when my whole life crumbled but thankfully, it was also brought back to life with by grace of Jesus.
- … Still coming up this November 21, 2011 – so far, everything seems to be in place again.